Tuesday 08 November, 2022
This webinar has now taken place.
We are delighted to have jointly developed this webinar with the British Psychological Society (BPS). We will explore supervision and its important role in supporting the professional and personal development of registrants and improving patient care. The definition, core principles and purpose of supervision will be outlined, alongside the benefits of effective supervision in practice. In addition, some of the ethical and practical challenges of engaging in effective supervision will be explored.
This webinar will be 90 minutes long and can count towards your CPD. Pleaces are limited, so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
More support and information on meeting our standards can be found in the meeting our standards section of our website.
Follow along with #myhcpcstandards
We encourage tweeting during the events using this hashtag to share your thoughts or reflections. You can also follow #myhcpcstandards on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to see information from the webinars, posts and news about HCPC standards.
Webinars in this series
- Safeguarding - 13:00-13:45, 21 September 2022
- Maintaining fitness to practise - 09:30-10:15, 22 September 2022
- Technology and Digital - 13:00-13:45, 28 September 2022
- Leadership - 13:00-13:45, 4 October, 2022
- Service user engagement - 15:30-16:15, 12 October 2022
- Duty of candour - 13:00-14:00, 2 November 2022
- Supervision - 13:00-14:00, 8 November 2022
Employer Insights webinar: Updated standards of proficiency
A webinar for employers or managers of HCPC registrants, focusing on the updated standards of proficiency and supporting your staff to meet them.
Online, via Microsoft TeamsMore details