Wednesday 02 November, 2022
This webinar has now taken place.
Being open and honest when things go wrong can be very challenging. In this webinar we will explore the duty of candour requirements across the UK, some of the challenges in meeting these requirements and how to overcome these.
We will also be joined by Naomi Assame and Michelle Stafford from NHS Resolution – they will be jointly delivering the event and promoting their new video.
More support and information on meeting our standards can be found in the meeting our standards section of our website.
Follow along with #myhcpcstandards
Follow #myhcpcstandards on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to see information from the webinars, posts and news about HCPC standards. We encourage tweeting during the events using this hashtag to share your thoughts or reflections.
Webinars in this series
- Safeguarding - 13:00-13:45, 21 September 2022
- Maintaining fitness to practise - 09:30-10:15, 22 September 2022
- Technology and Digital - 13:00-13:45, 28 September 2022
- Leadership - 13:00-13:45, 4 October, 2022
- Service user engagement - 15:30-16:15, 12 October 2022
- Duty of candour - 13:00-14:00, 2 November 2022
- Supervision - 13:00-14:00, 8 November 2022