Wednesday 21 September, 2022
This webinar has now taken place.
In this webinar, we will explore how our standards and guidance require registrants to identify, acknowledge and respond appropriately to concerns about the safety and wellbeing of service users. We will explore definitions of neglect, abuse and other types of harm, identify the groups more vulnerable to harm and the requirement of registrants to ensure robust safeguarding policies and practices are implemented.
This webinar will be 45 minutes long and can count towards your CPD. Pleaces are limited, so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
More support and information on meeting our standards can be found in the meeting our standards section of our website.
Follow along with #myhcpcstandards
Follow #myhcpcstandards on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to see information from the webinars, posts and news about HCPC standards. We encourage tweeting during the events using this hashtag to share your thoughts or reflections.
Webinars in this series
- Safeguarding - 13:00-13:45, 21 September 2022
- Maintaining fitness to practise - 09:30-10:15, 22 September 2022
- Technology and Digital - 13:00-13:45, 28 September 2022
- Leadership - 13:00-13:45, 4 October, 2022
- Service user engagement - 15:30-16:15, 12 October 2022
- Duty of candour - 13:00-14:00, 2 November 2022
- Supervision - 13:00-14:00, 8 November 2022