Thursday 22 September, 2022
This webinar has now taken place.
Following the approval of new Standards of Proficiency for HCPC registrants, we will be delivering a programme of webinars that will explore the new standards that are common for all professions.
In this webinar, we will explore the requirement to look after your own health and wellbeing, ensuring you are fit to practise. We will consider and share proactive strategies to maintain physical and mental health and wellbeing. Your responsibilities as a registrant will be discussed and our health and character guidance reviewed.
This webinar will be 45 minutes long and can count towards your CPD. Pleaces are limited, so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
More support and information on meeting our standards can be found in the meeting our standards section of our website.
Follow along with #myhcpcstandards
Follow #myhcpcstandards on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to see information from the webinars, posts and news about HCPC standards. We encourage tweeting during the events using this hashtag to share your thoughts or reflections.
Webinars in this series
- Safeguarding - 13:00-13:45, 21 September 2022
- Maintaining fitness to practise - 09:30-10:15, 22 September 2022
- Technology and Digital - 13:00-13:45, 28 September 2022
- Leadership - 13:00-13:45, 4 October, 2022
- Service user engagement - 15:30-16:15, 12 October 2022
- Duty of candour - 13:00-14:00, 2 November 2022
- Supervision - 13:00-14:00, 8 November 2022