Step-by-step guidance below of how to activate your account to enable you to renew online
This is a one off process for those who have not yet used the new system, launched in October 2020.
- To activate your online account, go to the activation page and enter your registration number in full and email address. The email must be the one that we hold for you on our system. Tick the confirmation checkbox and click 'Register' to continue.
- Log in to your email account and open your invitation email and follow the instructions.
- Click on the link to create account, enter email address and initial password and click 'Sign in'.
- Update your password when prompted.
- Enter a verification code to verify your account – you can either have a code sent via SMS to your phone or a phone call authentication. If you opt for phone call authentication, you will receive an automated call and will be asked to press the pound key (# key) to verify your account.
Please note that you will only be able to enter your telephone number once and this number will be used every time you log in to your account. Therefore please ensure it is a number you have continuous access to. You telephone number for verification can only be changed by phoning the Registration Department.
- Once your account has been successfully verified, you will be logged in and presented with Terms and Conditions. Please read these and if you accept to the terms, then click the checkbox and then click 'Accept'.
- Once the Terms and Conditions have been agreed and accepted you are then logged in to the system. You will see the dashboard as shown in the following image where you will be asked to confirm your contact details.
- Once confirmed you will then be presented with the dashboard. From here you will be able to renew your registration, update your personal details as well as change your payment method for your renewal fees including adding a new direct debit instruction.
Activate your account now to use the sytem
Page updated on: 27/10/2020