Thursday 24 June, 2021
Please note the April and June webinars have now taken place. Downloadable certificates of attendance, a live recording and answers to your questions are all below.
CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement of registration with us. Our CPD standards require you develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively. Through them, you can:
- understand our CPD requirement;
- gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how can it benefit your practice;
- familiarise yourself with the guidance on CPD;
- understand how our CPD audit process works;
- feel more confident knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC;
- learn about how adapt your CPD evidence and learning during the pandemic.
Attendance is open and free for all HCPC registrants but you must book in advance. Please also note that your attendance at the webinar also provides two hours of CPD, and you can also use the YouTube video as CPD as long as you can reflect on what you have learnt in your evidence.
Certificates of attendance
If you attended the webinars on the 13 April and 24 June sessions, then please find links below to download a certificate of attendance for the session you attended. You will need to complete these yourself and add your own name.