As part of on-going improvements to our registration system, we have launched a new online account for registrants.
This will provide you with further online services for maintaining your registration, benefits include:
Simplified access to your account
Based on feedback we have simplified the process for logging into your account, while also ensuring your information is secure by using a familiar two-factor verification process.
Make online payments
We are moving away from cheques and the need to send paper forms, enabling you to:
- Make electronic payments
- Setup and update direct debit instructions
More control of your personal details
We have extended functionality, so you can:
- Update your contact details
- Renew your registration (with the added facility to provide information of any health and character declarations)
- Request changes to your name and gender*
- Provide information of any health and character declarations
- Apply for voluntary de-registration
Submit your CPD profile
Those registrants selected for CPD audit can submit their profile via the new online account, making it a fully integrated online service.