As part of on-going improvements to our registration system, we have launched a new online account for registrants.
This will provide you with further online services for maintaining your registration, benefits include:
Simplified access to your account
Based on feedback we have simplified the process for logging into your account, while also ensuring your information is secure by using a familiar two-factor verification process.
To use your new account for the first time, you’ll first need to activate it >
This is a one off process for those who have not yet used the new system.
Make online payments
We are moving away from cheques and the need to send paper forms, enabling you to:
- Make electronic payments
- Setup and update direct debit instructions
More control of your personal details
We have extended functionality, so you can:
- Update your contact details
- Renew your registration (with the added facility to provide information of any health and character declarations)
- Request changes to your name and gender*
- Provide information of any health and character declarations
- Apply for voluntary de-registration
Submit your CPD profile
Those registrants selected for CPD audit can submit their profile via the new online account, making it a fully integrated online service.
Tudalen wedi'i diweddaru ymlaen: 28/10/2020