Wednesday 08 November, 2023
Online, via Microsoft Teams
Join the HCPC for a webinar on our consultation on future English language requirements.
The consultation is open from 16 October 2023 to 19 January 2024.
In this 90-minute session, presented by HCPC Policy Lead, Mark Platt and Senior Policy Officer, Madeleine Connor, we will discuss the proposals made in the review of our English language proficiency requirements for international applicants.
The session was recorded and can be viewed below.
More information on the updates is available via www.hcpc-uk.org/consultation-on-english-language
Related events in this series
- Wednesday 8 November, 6pm – 7.30pm – Public webinar
- Tuesday 21 November, 2pm – 4pm – Webinar for employers (joint with Standards of conduct, performance and ethics)
- Wednesday 29 November, 12.00pm – 1.30pm – Public webinar
- Tuesday 5 December, 8.30am – 10am – Public webinar
- Thursday 11 January, 6pm – 7.30pm – Public webinar
For any questions or to request support with this webinar, please contact email@example.com.
Webinar - Consultation on English language proficiency
An online session open to everyone, focusing on the consultation on our English language proficiency requirements.
Online, via Microsoft TeamsMore details