Tuesday 21 November, 2023
Online, via Microsoft Teams
This event has now passed. The webinar recording can be viewed below.
Learn about the upcoming changes to the HCPC standards of conduct, performance and ethics and social media guidance, which are due to come into effect on 1 September 2024. We will look at the updates and the consultation analysis that generated the revised standards.
We will also look at and our consultation on future English language proficiency requirements. The consultation is open from 16 October 2023 to 19 January 2024.
This in-depth session will be presented by HCPC's Policy Manager Rosemary Flowers-Wanjie, Policy Manager Tom Miller and Senior Policy Officer Madeleine Connor.
More information and resources
- Download the English language review presentation slides
- Download the standards of conduct, performance and ethics presentation slides
- Read more about the standards of conduct, performance and ethics updates via www.hcpc-uk.org/revised-scpe
- Read more about the English language proficiency review via www.hcpc-uk.org/consultation-on-english-language
Related events in this series
- Webinar - revising the standards of conduct, performance and ethics (1 November, 18.00-19.30)
- Student webinar - revising the standards of conduct, performance and ethics (6 November, 15.00-16.30)
- Employer webinar - English language proficiency review and revising the standards of conduct, performance and ethics (21 November 2023, 14.00-16.00)
For any questions or to request support with this webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.