This document gives you more information about disabled people joining the professions that we regulate.
You may find this document useful if you are:
- a disabled person who is considering becoming a health and care professional;
- a disabled student who is training to become a health and care professional;
- a careers advisor who is giving advice to disabled people;
- working in education and training and making decisions about disabled students applying to an approved programme;
- teaching, supervising or supporting disabled students on approved programmes or practice placements; or
- an occupational health professional making assessments about disabled students.