Friday 25 September, 2020 , Thursday 15 April, 2021
This series has now finished.
#myhcpcstandards webinars: Standards of conduct, performance and ethics
We explore each of the 10 standards of conduct, performance and ethics in this webinar series. Each session explores one standard and focuses on those areas that are more challenging to achieve in everyday practice.
- Promote and protect the interests of service users and carers
- Communicate appropriately and effectively
- Work within the limits of your knowledge and skills
- Delegate appropriately
- Respect confidentiality
- Manage risk
- Report concerns about safety
- Be open when things go wrong
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Keep records of your work
If you have completed the evaluation form for the most recent MyHCPCStandards webinar and would like a certificate of attachment, please click here to download the document which you will need to add your own name to.
If you require certifcates from previous webinars or have any other queries please email email@example.com.