Thursday 11 June, 2020
London, venue TBA
CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement with us. Our CPD standards require you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running two identical workshops, at 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm on Thursday 11 June 2020 in London (venue to be announced), which will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence.
Benefits of attending
- Understand our CPD requirement
- Gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how it can benefit your practice
- Familiarise yourself with guidance on CPD
- Understand how our CPD audit process works
- Feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC
The afternoon session will also be live streamed for our digital audience. You can choose to register for this option when visiting the registration page here.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.