Tuesday 07 April, 2020
HCPC, Park House, 184–186 Kennington Park Road, London, SE11 4BU
CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement with us. Our CPD standards require you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running two identical workshops, at 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm on Tuesday 7 April 2020 at the HCPC head office in Kennington, London, which will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence.
Benefits of attending
- Understand our CPD requirement
- Gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how it can benefit your practice
- Familiarise yourself with guidance on CPD
- Understand how our CPD audit process works
- Feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC
The 2–4pm afternoon session will also be live streamed for a digital audience. When registering you can choose to register for either of the workshops at the HCPC offices or join the virtual live stream. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information.