Tuesday 07 April, 2020
Kings College Strand Campus, Macadam Building, London WC2R 2LS, London
These workshops and live stream are now postponed until further notice due to current circumstances.
CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement with us. Our CPD standards require you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running three identical workshops, at 10am to 12pm, 2pm to 4pm and 6pm-8pm on Tuesday 7 April 2020 which will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence. The workshops will be held at Kings College Strand Campus in the Macadam Building (London WC2R 2LS). Further details will be sent to you via email closer to the event.
Benefits of attending
- Understand our CPD requirement
- Gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how it can benefit your practice
- Familiarise yourself with guidance on CPD
- Understand how our CPD audit process works
- Feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC
The 2–4pm afternoon session will also be live streamed for a digital audience. When registering you can choose to register for either of the workshops in London or join the virtual live stream. Please email email@example.com if you need further information.