Thursday 03 October, 2019
10:00 - 12:00
14:00 - 16:00
Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, 2 George St, Nottingham, NG1 3BP
CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement of registration with us. Our CPD standards require you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills , so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running two identical workshops, at 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm on Thursday 3 October 2019 in Nottingham, which will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence.
Benefits of attending
- Understanding our CPD requirement;
- Gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how it can benefit your practice;
- Familiarise yourself with guidance on CPD;
- Understand how our CPD audit process works;
- Feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC.
We expect these workshops to be popular so please register for your place as soon as possible.
Attendance is free for HCPC registrants but you must book in advance and places will be allocated on first-come, first-served basis.