Tuesday 19 November, 2019
10:00 - 12:00
14:00 - 16:00
Ramada Plaza Wrexham, Ellice Way, Wrexham, LL13 7YH
CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement with us. Our CPD standards require you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running two identical workshops, at 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm on Tuesday 19 November 2019 in Wrexham, which will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence.
Benefits of attending
- Understand our CPD requirement;
- Gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how it can benefit your practice;
- Familiarise yourself with guidance on CPD;
- Understand how our CPD audit process works;
- Feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC.
We expect these workshops to be popular so please register for your place as soon as possible.
Attendance is free for HCPC registrants but you must book in advance and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Both sessions are now fully booked. To join the waiting list please email email@example.com.
Live stream webinar
Alternatively, we will be running a live stream of our 10am-12pm session. You will be able to view the presentations and send in your questions in our Q&A session. Please click here to register and find out more information.