Thursday 07 March, 2019
10:30 - 12:00
14:00 - 15:30
18:00 - 19:30
Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre, 34 Bread Street, Edinburgh EH3 9AF
Continuing professional development (CPD) is an important way in which registrants maintain their fitness to practise, and is a requirement of registration with the HCPC. Our statutory standards for CPD set out expectations of registrants in terms of continuing to develop their knowledge and skills, allowing them to continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running three identical workshops, at 10.30am to 12noon, 2pm to 3.30pm and 6pm to 7.30pm on Thursday 7 March 2019 in Edinburgh, which will explain the HCPC's standards of CPD, along with examples and evidence.
Benefits of attending:
- understand the HCPC's standards for CPD
- familiarise yourself with the guidance on CPD
- gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD
- understand how the HCPC's CPD audit process works
- feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC.
Attendance is free for HCPC registrants but you must book in advance and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
10:00 - 12:00
14:00 - 16:00
Continuing professional development workshops in Wrexham
A chance to hear our work, ask us questions and share ideas
Ramada Plaza Wrexham, Ellice Way, Wrexham, LL13 7YHMore details