Thursday 31 January, 2019
14:00 - 15:30
18:00 - 19:30
Future Inn Bristol, Cabot Circus, Bond Street, Bristol BS1 3EN
Continuing professional development (CPD) is an important way in which registrants maintain their fitness to practise, and is a requirement of registration with the HCPC. Our statutory standards for CPD set out expectations of registrants in terms of continuing to develop their knowledge and skills, allowing them to continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running two identical workshops, at 2pm to 3.30pm and 6pm to 7.30pm on Thursday 31 January 2019 in Bristol, which will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence.
Benefits of attending:
- understand the HCPC's standards for CPD;
- familiarise yourself with the guidance on CPD;
- gain a better understanding of what consititues CPD;
- understand how the HCPC's CPD audit process works;
- feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC.
Attendance is free for HCPC registrants but you must book in advance and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
These workshops are now fully booked. To be added onto the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: preferred session time, full name, profession and HCPC registration number, organisation, contact telephone number and any accessibility requirements.