Tuesday 19 November, 2019
This digital event provides an alternative way of joining our continuing professional development workshop that will be held in Wrexham on 19 November. The live stream will take place from 10am-11am and will consist of an informative presentation followed by a virtual Q&A session where you will be able to ask your questions via the online Q&A tool.
The session will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and the evidence we require. CPD is an important way for registrants to maintain their fitness to practise and is a requirement of registration with us. Our CPD standards require you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills, so you can continue to practise safely and effectively.
By joining the webinar you will:
- understand our CPD requirement;
- gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD and how can it benefit your practice;
- familiarise yourself with the guidance on CPD;
- understand how our CPD audit process works;
- feel more confident knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC.
Please click here if you would like to register for the webinar. This will register your interest, and you will need to return to this link to participate in the webinar on 19 November.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
10:00 - 12:00
14:00 - 16:00
Continuing professional development workshops in Wrexham
Explaining the HCPC's standards for CPD, plus examples of activities and evidence
Ramada Plaza Wrexham, Ellice Way, Wrexham, LL13 7YHMore details