Thursday 15 March, 2018
Ramada Plaza Wrexham, Ellice Way, Wrexham, LL13 7YH
We run events across the UK to provide registrants with the opportunity to meet members of our Council and Executive, understand our role as a regulator and ask us questions.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain a better understanding of our role and the work we do
- Hear key updates on our standards and current work
- Ask us questions and share ideas
- Meet and network with other health and care professionals
We have two identical events at 2pm to 4pm and 6pm to 8pm, which will include:
- Our role, standards and current work*
- A presentation and workshop on preventing Fitness to Practise concerns
- Question and answer sessions
Please provide us with details of any specific requirements you have to enable you to fully participate in the event. The venue is wheelchair accessible.
*Please note this is not a CPD audit workshop. For further information on the CPD standards and audit process please visit www.hcpc-uk.org/cpd/