Wednesday 12 September, 2018
Future Inn Plymouth, Plymouth International Business Park, 1 William Prance Road, Plymouth PL6 5ZD
We run events across the UK to provide registrants with the opportunity to meet members of our Council and Executive, understand our role as a regulator and ask us questions.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain a better understanding of our role and the work we do
- Hear key updates on our standards and current work
- Ask us questions and share ideas
- Meet and network with other health and care professionals
We have two identical events at 2pm to 4pm and 6pm to 8pm, which will include:
- Our role, standards and current work*
- A presentation and workshop on preventing Fitness to Practise concerns
- Question and answer sessions
Please provide us with details of any specific requirements you have to enable you to fully participate in the event. The venue is wheelchair accessible.
*Please note this is not a CPD audit workshop. For further information on the CPD standards and audit process please visit www.hcpc-uk.org/cpd/