Tuesday 05 December, 2017
10:00 - 12:00
14:00 - 16:00
18:00 - 20:00
IET Birmingham Austin Court, 80 Cambridge Street Birmingham B1 2NP
Continuing professional development (CPD) is an important way in which registrants maintain their fitness to practise, and is a requirement of registration with the HCPC. Our statutory standards for CPD set out expectations of registrants in terms of continuing to develop their knowledge and skills, allowing them to continue to practise safely and effectively.
We are running two identical workshops, at 10am to 12pm, 2pm to 4pm and 6pm to 8pm on Tuesday 6 February 2018 in Birmingham, which will explain the HCPC's standards for CPD, along with examples of activities and evidence.
Benefits of attending
- Understand the HCPC's standards for CPD
- Understand how the HCPC's CPD audit process works
- Familiarise yourself with the revised guidance on CPD
- Gain a better understanding of what constitutes CPD through practical examples looking at activities and evidence
- Feel more confident in knowing what you would need to produce if you were selected for CPD audit by the HCPC
We expect these workshops to be popular so please register for your place as soon as possible.
Attendance is free for HCPC registrants but you must book in advance and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.