We emailed education providers due their performance review in 2022-23 and 2023-24 in early August.
We emailed education providers due their performance review in 2022-23 and 2023-24 in early August. Providers who will undergo the process this year (2022-23) will have been given specific requirements and a key contact to work with at the HCPC. We contacted your quality assurance contact, who will coordinate internally on returning an institution-wide return. If you have not heard from us directly, you do not need to contact us.
As part of the performance review, we will ask you to reflect on several key thematic areas from an institutional perspective. It is important to note that we aim to support you to perform well through this process and mean for it to be a positive experience. We will recognise good performance and apply a reduced level of scrutiny where we are able to do so.
We have the following support materials available for you – some of which may or may not be relevant to you, depending on your role:
- A process overview document and an e-learning module, which lay out the performance review process at a high level;
- Detailed guidance about the submission of your portfolio on the portfolio document (supplied to your quality assurance contact);
- A dedicated section of our website focused on maintaining approval ;
- Webinars (to be arranged in October), which will focus on the process, with the aim to help you understand what you need to do – your named HCPC contact will be in touch with your quality assurance contact with details of this;
- Process stage guidance, which will be provided throughout the year.