|Home > Media and Events
Tweetchat: Reporting and escalating concerns
Start: 21/06/2016 - 18:00
End: 21/06/2016 - 19:00
Join in the HCPC's tweetchat
This is the third tweetchat focussing on our revised Standards of conduct, performance and ethics.
We will be discussing Standard seven, which requires registrants to report concerns about the safety of service users.
You will have the opportunity to ask any questions, as well as take part in discussion about this new Standard and what it means for registrants.
Questions to think about before the chat:
1. How can we all help to create a culture that supports professionals in reporting and escalating concerns?
2. What action would you take to report and/or escalate concerns in your workplace?
3. What whistleblowing policies and procedures do you have in place at your workplace?
4. Is there anything we can all do to ensure that organisations are responsive to concerns reported by professionals?
5. Why is it just as important to support others in raising concerns, as reporting or acting on them yourself?
Focus on Standard 7: Reporting and escalating concerns
How to join the tweetchat
Join in this tweetchat via www.twitter.com on Tuesday 21 June from 6.00pm, using the hashtag #my_standards