Skip navigation

It is important that the personal and contact information you provide us is kept up to date

For security reasons we are unable to accept changes by email. If your personal or contact information needs to be updated please contact us by telephone. We may ask you to confirm some changes in writing or to provide us with supporting evidence.

Name and name change

If your application is made in a name which differs from that on your identity documents or qualifications, you will need to provide us with certified copies of the documents which explain that difference (eg a marriage certificate).

Email address

Your email address will be our primary point of communication with you around any application updates. Therefore, it is important that this is accurate and you inform us of any change. Please note that if your application is successful and you join the HCPC Register, email is the primary method of communication.

Home address

We may need to use your home address for postal correspondence, so it is important that it is accurate and kept up to date. Your home address will not appear on the public version of our Register.

Other contact details

Please provide us with your telephone number. We may need to call you if we have any questions about your application.

Verifying your identity

You must provide us with a certified copy of:

  • your current passport or national identification card; and
  • one of the following documents showing your full name and current address:
    • a household utility bill for electricity, gas, water or a fixed telephone line (the utility bill cannot be more than six months old; mobile telephone bills from outside of the UK are not accepted);
    • a current full driving licence issued in the UK, another EEA State or Switzerland;
    • a bank, building society, credit card or mortgage statement which is no more than six months old (PDF/online statements are not accepted);
    • a local government tax bill (eg council tax) valid for the current year;
    • an HM Revenue & Customs tax document, such as a tax assessment, statement of account or notice of coding which is no more than six months old (forms P45 and P60 are not accepted).
Tudalen wedi'i diweddaru ymlaen: 13/07/2022