The scrutiny fee is a one-off non-refundable payment of £639.98, for the assessment of your application
You must ensure you are ready to make the scrutiny fee payment, otherwise you may experience difficulty in completing this and submitting your application.
Using Worldpay to make your payment
Once you have completed your application online, you will be asked to pay your scrutiny fee on the Worldpay payment screen.
You should be ready to pay if you have:
- The necessary funds in your bank account to cover the scrutiny fee of £639.98 GBP, and any charges from your bank for making international payments.
- A debit or credit card for your bank account which has not expired.
- Contacted your bank to advise them you will be making an international payment for the scrutiny fee amount to the Health and Care Professions Council in the United Kingdom.
Your payment may be affected if you have not been able to satisfy any of the points above.
Additional checks that Worldpay carries out
Worldpay will also screen your payment for fraud. This is a standard check carried out for all international payments.
In addition to the above points, you may have difficultly paying if:
- The card or internet browser being used has an unusual pattern of past payments.
- The payment is being made from a country that Worldpay deems to be high risk.
- The card validation details (CCV/CVV) or address validation details (AVS) do not match your bank’s records.
If you are having difficulties paying
- Check if any of the points above could apply to your circumstances and seek to address these
- Try using a different debit or credit card if possible
- Contact your bank to check if the payment has been blocked by them and the reasons for this
- If you are still having difficulty, please contact the Registration team by phone and we can assist you further
Your application won't be submitted until this payment is made.