Skip navigation

Queries about registration

Managing your account

If your query is about a change needed to your account, there are a number of changes you can make online through the ‘My Account’ pages. These include:

  • Requesting a change of name and/or change of gender
  • Updating your postal address
  • Updating your email address
  • Setting up a new direct debit instruction
  • Providing information about any health and character declarations being made at renewal
  • Uploading documents related to declarations
  • Declaring that you will need to complete return to practice activities as part of your renewal
  • Requesting voluntary de-registration
  • Making a payment for renewal or for applications when supplied with a payment link

You can access your HCPC account using this link

Before you contact us

Please make sure you include your registration number or application number in your communication with us.

Get your answer quicker online

Our Registration team receives a high volume of calls, and often directs enquirers to pages on our website. To save time, we recommend using the shortcuts below to search for the information you need before contacting the Registration team.

Expand all

Also visit our Registration section on our website

Telephone our Registration department

If your question isn't answered online, then you can call the department who can help with queries about UK applications, qualifications, fees, renewals, CPD, your online account and more.

Our telephone lines are open between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. 

Tel: +44 (0)300 500 4472

If you are contacting us from outside the UK and are unable to use our main switchboard number, you can call us on +44 (0)20 7582 5460.

Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.



For queries about UK applications, qualifications, renewals, CPD, fees, your online account and more.

For queries about International applications, Swiss Mutual Recognition (SMR) and Refugee status applications, verification, appeals, fees and more. 

Please note that for security reasons, we are unable to accept notification of changes to registrants' contact details by email. You can change your contact details using your online account.

Our offices

Health and Care Professions Council,
Park House, 184-186 Kennington Park Road,
London, SE11 4BU

Tudalen wedi'i diweddaru ymlaen: 03/03/2021