The HCPC offices will be closed on Monday 28 August for the summer bank holiday weekend
During this time, our telephone and email services will not be available, and our social media will not be actively monitored. Normal service will resume from 9am on Tuesday 29 August 2023.
If you contact us during the closure, we will respond to your query as soon as possible when we return.
Professions in renewal
The following professions are currently in renewal:
- Orthoptists (deadline: 31 August 2023)
- Paramedics (deadline: 31 August 2023)
- Clinical scientists (deadline: 30 September 2023)
- Prosthetists/orthotists (deadline: 30 September 2023)
- Speech and language therapists (deadline: 30 September 2023)
- Occupational therapists (deadline: 31 October 2023)
All HCPC registrants can complete their renewal via their online account.
Information and support with logging in to your online account, activating your account and paying your fees is available in our renewals section. Accessing this may save you time waiting for a response while our offices are closed.
If you experience an issue paying your scrutiny or registration fee online, please use our phone service to contact the Registration team when our offices reopen. We will support you making the payment over the phone.
Our online services will continue to be available during this time. These services include: