You can renew using your online account at any time during your renewal window
If you haven’t activated your account previously, you have to do so first to use your online account.
- Open the 'My account' link on our homepage, or use the link in the email inviting you to renew.
- Now enter your email and password and click 'Sign in' to proceed.
The email is the address that we have on file for you and the one in which you received your invitation to renew. The password is the one that you set up when activating your account.
If you have forgotten your password, then click the 'Can't access your account?' link and follow the steps to reset it.
- You will now be required to enter a verification code to access your account – you can either have a code sent via SMS to your mobile phone or you can request to be called for authentication.
If you opt for phone call authentication, you will receive an automated call and will be asked to press the pound key (# key) to verify your access
- You will be presented with a notice to confirm your contact details. It is important that your information is up-to-date with us. Check though the information provided and click 'Details Correct' to proceed.
If you need to update any information, choose the 'Change Details' option and update the required section(s). Note that you can also update these at a later date if required.
Common issues when trying to log in
This can be caused by a number of factors. One or more of the changes below should resolve it.
1. Make sure you’ve activated your account before logging in. If this is your first time logging in, or your first time logging in since 2020, you’ll need to go to hcpc-uk.org/activate and complete the steps.
2. Re-activate your account: go to the activation page (hcpc-uk.org/activate), enter the same email address and use the ‘Change email and activate’ button (this can re-trigger the system notifications)
3. Re-activate your account with a new email address: go to the activation page (hcpc-uk.org/activate), enter a new email address and use the ‘Change email and activate’ button
Tried these steps without success?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration number, and explain the issue. Please include information about the steps you’ve followed, so that our team knows what has been tried. Ask for details on how to make your readmission payment by bank transfer.
This will mean that you can’t receive your verification code via SMS. You won’t be able to complete your two-factor authentication, so you'll need the number on your account to be updated.
This can only be done by a member of our Registration team. Please contact email@example.com with full details as soon as possible. We will need your name, address and date of birth to identify you, and your new phone number.
There can be some delays to receiving the verification text message. This can range from one to six hours.
If you've waited six hours without success, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration number, and explain the issue. Please include information about the steps you’ve followed, so that our team knows what has been tried. Ask for details on how to make your readmission payment by bank transfer.