Dydd Mawrth 04 Hydref, 2022
This webinar has now taken place.
Following the approval of new Standards of Proficiency for HCPC registrants, we will be delivering a programme of webinars that will explore the new standards that are common for all professions.
In this webinar, we will explore the role and importance of leadership at all levels of practice for HCPC registrants. We will examine the qualities and behaviours of leadership and how it differs from management. We will discuss how leadership can influence improvements in patient care, service delivery, professional and personal development. By the end of this webinar, you will be able to identify how leadership applies to your own role, identify existing and new opportunities for exercising leadership and recognise ways to develop your leadership skills.
This webinar will be 45 minutes long and can count towards your CPD. Pleaces are limited, so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
More support and information on meeting our standards can be found in the meeting our standards section of our website.
Follow along with #myhcpcstandards
We encourage tweeting during the events using this hashtag to share your thoughts or reflections. You can also follow #myhcpcstandards on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to see information from the webinars, posts and news about HCPC standards.
Webinars in this series
- Safeguarding - 13:00-13:45, 21 September 2022
- Maintaining fitness to practise - 09:30-10:15, 22 September 2022
- Technology and Digital - 13:00-13:45, 28 September 2022
- Leadership - 13:00-13:45, 4 October, 2022
- Service user engagement - 15:30-16:15, 12 October 2022
- Duty of candour - 13:00-14:00, 2 November 2022
- Supervision - 13:00-14:00, 8 November 2022