Wednesday 15 September, 2021 , Wednesday 17 November, 2021
Register now for our employer events, taking place virtually in Autumn 2021!
We will explore our regulatory role and the standards, how you can support HCPC health and care professionals to meet their standards and regulatory requirements, and manage concerns about their conduct, performance and health.
These events will be of interest to you if you employ or manage our registrants, or if you are a HR professional working with our registrants.
The virtual events will take place on:
- About the HCPC: Wednesday 15 September 12:30-13:30
- Supporting health professionals: Tuesday 19 October 16:00-17:00pm
- Managing concerns: Wednesday 17 November 12:30-13:30
Why should you attend:
As an employer or manager of a HCPC health and care professional, you:
- will want to support them to achieve their standards and meet their regulatory requirements, including registration and continuing professional development. We will explore how you can achieve this.
- may need to manage concerns about a HCPC health and care professional’s conduct, performance or health. Understanding fitness to practise and knowing what and when to refer a concern to us will help you achieve this.