See the step-by-step guidance below of how to activate your account
This is a one off process for those who have not yet used the system.
- To activate your CPD online account, enter registration number and email address in the Registration page and click 'Register'
- Login to your email account and open invitation email
- Click on link to create account, enter email address and initial password and click 'Sign in'
- Update your password when prompted
- Enter a number to verify your account – you can either have a verification code sent via SMS to your phone or phone authentication. If you opt for phone authentication, you will receive an automated call and will be asked to press the pound key (# key) to verify your account.
Please note that you will only be able to enter your telephone number once and this number will be used every time you log in to your account. Therefore please ensure it is a number you have continuous access to. You telephone number for verification can only be changed by phoning the Registration Department.
- Once your account has been successfully verified, you will be logged in and presented with Terms and Conditions. Please read these and if you accept to the terms, then click the checkbox and then click 'Accept'.
- Once the Terms and Conditions have been agreed and accepted you are then logged into CPD Online. You will see the dashboard as shown in the following image.
Please note that you can save and logout at any time, you can also do your profile in any order you wish. For example you may want to start with your summary or activities first.
Tudalen wedi'i diweddaru ymlaen: 06/08/2019