10/04/2017 - 09:00
What is the TAC?
The TAC is a non-statutory committee of the HCPC. It reports directly to Council and comprises of six members; three of the Tribunal’s Panel Chairs and three members who are independent of the Tribunal.
The TAC’s main role is to advise Council on the recruitment, training and assessment of Tribunal panellists, panel chairs and legal assessors. The TAC is also responsible for issuing guidance to the Tribunal on practice and procedure and approving the Health and Care Professions Tribunal Services’ Practice Notes.
Who are the TAC members?
The TAC is made up of the following six members.
• Alan Kershaw – Independent Member
• Sheila Hollingworth – Independent Member
• Marcia Saunders – Independent Member
• Catherine Boyd – Panel Chair Member
• Graham Aitken– Panel Chair Member
• Philip Geering – Panel Chair Member
The TAC will meet at least twice a year in public and the first meeting will be on Wednesday 31 May 2017.