Check the Register

If you wish to practise in any of the professions regulated by the HCPC in the UK, you will need to be registered with us.

Routes to registration:

linkUK approved course
If you trained in the UK, and you have completed and passed an approved course, you will need to apply via the 'approved qualification' route.

If you were once on our register but are no longer, you can apply for readmission.

If you have taken a course at a university or training institution outside of the UK and wish to become established here, you will need to apply via the ‘international registration’ route.

Further information:

Information for students
This area of the website aims to provide relevant information for students which include information on applying for registration, application forms and guidance notes.

Temporary provision of services
If you are established in another ‘relevant European State’ (another country within the European Economic Area or Switzerland) and wish to practise in the UK on a temporary and occasional basis, you may make a declaration concerning the temporary provision of services with us.