||Home > About Us
> Aims and vision
Aims and vision
We operate by meeting the following aims:
- maintaining and publishing a public register of properly qualified members of the professions;
- approving and upholding high standards of education and training, and continuing good practice;
- investigating complaints and taking appropriate action;
- working in partnership with the public, and a range of other groups including professional bodies; and
- promoting awareness and understanding of the aims of the Council.
Our procedures and processes have been developed in full consultation with the public, health and social care professionals and other key stakeholders.
Our strategic intent document contains more information about our aims and vision:
Strategic intent 2016 - 2020Adobe PDF Document298kb